HAMMERED CARBOCHROME FEATURES
G.R.Y.M Hammered Carbochrome knives are made of stainless steel, which is hard, durable and resistant to corrosion. The blade, with 13-15° Japanese edge, is hammered to increase rigidity and to make less foodstuff stick on the knife while cutting. Handles are made of durable Micarta, designed for great ergonomics and balance.
• Rinse under hot water prior to firs use.
• Clean the knife thoroughly with water and soft cloth after each use and dry the knife carefully to avoid injuries from the sharp edge.
• Never use aggressive detergent and do not put in dishwasher.
• Wash the knife immediatley after cutting highly acidic foodstuff, such as lemons, to preserve the sharp edge.
• Do not cut frozen food and bones to avoid the risk of damaging the blade.
• Do not use glass or stone cutting surfaces since this could damage the edge.
• Store the knife safely out of reach of children and be sure that the edge does not come in contact with other metallic objects.